Re: Redhat mail-spam RBL block of *@rogers.com valid users

Doug B wrote:
Now a question... not a complaint, but a question.

I have several email acounts provided by different ISP's. Work, broadband at home, dailup at home, and a hosting provider. How can I send mail using my broadband providers smtp from any and all of these accounts? In the past (and it has been a while since I tried it), I got a 'relaying not allowed' type of response. For instance, when I'm at home, and I need to respond to work related emails and mail-list using my work account. I want them to see my work email address, not one of my personal ones from another provider.

I routinely do this with 4 e-mail addresses, using the SMTP server address for each of the accounts, with the mail client sending them through my broadband cable ISP connection.

Maybe I'm an exception, but have always done something similar with a variety of ISPs.

Gerry Tool