Redhat mail-spam RBL block of *@rogers.com valid users

Can someone from redhat please respond and let me know why any mail I send from my @rogers.com mail address is expressley blocked by mx1.redhat.com to any *@redhat.com addresses? This is a poor way to block spammers by killing legitimate users through domain or IP range denial with RBL's. How can I participate in lists or support for business reasons. It is sad that I can send e-mail through this hotmail.com address (where tons of spam comes from the hotmail.com domain) and not my providers which serves a huge group of broadband users in Canada.

Dan

mail also at: "d g e n n" at rogers dot com