Rogers.com mail blocked by Redhat RBL?

Can someone from Redhat please explain why the explicit blocking of e-mail from a large range of users (by domain or IP address ranges) using Rogers.com broadband service here in Canada is happening. God I have to resort to sending mail from a hotmail account which is really sad considering how much spam gets sent to and from hotmail mail accounts. This RBL policy stinks. I have not had any problems sending to the lists before and I cannot send mail to any @redhat.com addresses now to even get support or contact legitimate Redhat employees for business reasons. Redhat's mx1.redhat.com will not accept any of my mail, and I have never sent spam period!

                Thanks
                       Dan

also at: " d g e n n" at rogers dot com