Re: RBL blocking of rogers.com valid user e-mail addresses?

On Friday 25 April 2003 08:20, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> What range is your ip in?  over the last few days there has been some
> discussion on the pshyce list about the same thing  it turns out that while
> redhat  hasnt said anything  it looks like they have blocked ips in the
> 209, 210, and 211 range  which are mostly allocated to parts of asia  and
> have a high incidence of spam origionating from ips in those ranges.

This is a huge problem. I live in Asia (and have a dynamic IP assigned to me
by my ISP) and I find that an increasing number of my emails don't reach
their destinations.

Yes, Asian spam is annoying, but if I look in my inbox, a good 90% of it still
originates in the US.

I won't be surprised if this email is filtered too :-(

Ladislav