Re: RH9 -- The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly

** Reply to message from Colburn <kd4e@xxxxxxxx> on Sat, 19 Apr 2003 17:29:28 -0400

> That means that there is NOT a conflict between RH9 and my hardware, it
> is obviously a problem with RH9 failing to recognize the exact same
> hardware from one clean load to the next.

To the contrary, not being able to get repeatable hardware recognition from one boot to the next is a hallmark of not turning off the PNP setting in your BIOS. Please try it if you haven't already done so.

jb