Re: RH9 -- The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly

All Ugly At The Moment:

RH9 seems to be reverting to the erratic behavior of RH8.

Just did a clean reload of RH9 and now RH9 refuses to recognize my
modem.  It saw it fine the first time and RH8 continues to recognize it
(when booted from another HDD).

Why would RH9 be so inconsistent?

I have now wasted several hours on what should have been a simple
process.  Will try one more reload and then will consider returning RH9
for a full refund -- I paid for RH8 and now RH9 because I want to
support the company -- but not if they are going to produce Bill
Gates-equivalent junk.

Sigh ... doc