Re: Totally frustrated with CD Burning!

On Sun, 2003-04-06 at 14:40, Res wrote:

> The funny part is he hopes if the problem is with cdrtools it gets fixed
> soon :)  Geez didnt know cdrtools can be the reason of a corrputed
> download, wow, learn somthing new everyday <G>
>
> Maybe he should teach winXP and leave teaching linux for one who has a
> clue not only about linux but IT in general.

Actually, the funny part is that maybe you should read this list you
subscribe to, and realize that the same issue has been mentioned by
numerous other people? The downloads are correct, the tools are not.

There is a problem with the default install of the cdrtools. People have
fixed it by recompiling the tools. That should not have to be done, but
has been the fix I have seen posted so far.

--
Eric Burke <eburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>