Re: Totally frustrated with CD Burning!

On Mon, 6 Apr 2003, Robert L Cochran wrote:

> Well my gosh! If you fail the mediacheck, doesn't that tell you to
> download the media again? This time, download in binary mode, not in
> ASCII.

The funny part is he hopes if the problem is with cdrtools it gets fixed
soon :)  Geez didnt know cdrtools can be the reason of a corrputed
download, wow, learn somthing new everyday <G>

Maybe he should teach winXP and leave teaching linux for one who has a
clue not only about linux but IT in general.

--
-Res

Micro$oft-: Destruction of theory "You get what you pay for"