Re: Samba vs. direct CUPS for Windows clients?

I tried that, but it can't connect.  Actually I noticed that when I use
localhost in the address on my linux box I can connect.  But when I use
the actual 192.168.*.* address it cannot connect.  I verified that my
firewall isn't running "service iptables stop" so that should affect it.
Is there perhaps some setting that needs to be changed to allow it to
accept connections other than localhost?

Thanks.
-Justin