Re: Flash and other Browser tools/ RealPlayer-realone..

On Fri, 2003-04-04 at 14:22, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> On 04 Apr 2003 12:31:18 -0800, Florin Andrei wrote:
>
> > Once i get RH9 installed on my home system, i'll test the Xine plugin
> > for Mozilla which comes with gxine:
> >
> > http://xinehq.de/
>
> Definitately interesting! I knew XINE, but didn't know it would be
> capable of utilizing Win32 Codecs.

It's a recent feature, added in the 1.0-beta series. It wasn't there in
the 0.9

> Unfortunately, gxine locks up almost everytime I try it. I tried the
> package from freshrpms.net together with RealPlayer8 from real.com.

Yeah, it might be some library mismatch. It would be a lot more
interesting to rebuild the src.rpm on your system and try that. If that
doesn't work, send a bug report to xine-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now, if i could only backup my system faster, so that i can upgrade to

--
Florin Andrei

"The irony is that Windows gets an unfair market-share boost
because it is inferior to Linux and requires more installations
to do the same work." - Nicholas Petreley