Re: Flash and other Browser tools/ RealPlayer-realone..

On Fri, 2003-04-04 at 12:06, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> As I've mentioned, I haven't searched for ways to get the plug-in
> going yet (RealPlayer is on very low priority). A wrapper shell-script
> does not seem to be enough here.

Once i get RH9 installed on my home system, i'll test the Xine plugin
for Mozilla which comes with gxine:

http://xinehq.de/

The software is in a beta stage, but it is known to work well on RH8 and
recent SuSE versions.
As a side effect, you could play with it not only RealMedia files, but
also QuickTime and Windows Media, provided that you have the correct
.dll's on your system.
There are some legal issues with using those .ddl's though, depending on
how exactly you use them, so beware.

--
Florin Andrei

"The irony is that Windows gets an unfair market-share boost
because it is inferior to Linux and requires more installations
to do the same work." - Nicholas Petreley