Re: Changing gnome menu icon?

gc.

MaC wrote:
On Fri, 2003-04-04 at 20:20, Shawn wrote:

Right, I was just saying I support the idea of the gnome registry, to me
it's far preferable to all of the .programname folders littering my home
directory.

Yeah, but at lest its clearly laid out and easy to find, I personally
don't know xml at all, never had the chance to learn it, but rummaging
through a plain txt file, one can generally work it out easily.

(yes I know gconf file are plain txt, but you have to know a little
about xml first AFAIK)

Not much if you know any tagged mark-up language, like html.

All gconf settings are between these tags
<gconf> </gconf>
Each "key" is an entry
<entry> </entry>

-Thomas