Re: Changing gnome menu icon?

On Thu, 2003-04-03 at 13:02, MaC wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there anyway to change the gnome menu icon?
> I love the rest of the redhat icons, except the fedora menu icon, I
> really like the gnome foot icon, as if you add a menu panel that uses
> the gnome foot (this may be a bug or intended? as it used to be the
> fedora in rh 8.0).
>
> Is there a way through altering the configuration files to change this?
> or is a recompile of the src rpm and patch it?
>
> Cheers
>
> Mark

I use the following commands to set the icon to a nice gnome foot.

gconftool-2 --set
/apps/panel/profiles/default/objects/main_menu/custom-icon -t bool true
gconftool-2 --type string --set
/apps/panel/profiles/default/objects/main_menu/custom-icon-file
/usr/share/pixmaps/gnome-logo-icon-transparent.png killall -9
gnome-panel

--Chris

--
Homepage: http://interclypse.net