RE: Optical mouse bounces around screen

On Thu, 2003-04-03 at 20:29, Chris Wiegand wrote:
> I never had this problem, and at home I used 8 (until last night, that is). I
> told it it was a Generic 3-button USB mouse, as this made the scroll wheel
> work (the MS Intellimouse setting never did, even though I thought it was
> compatible).

Ah the difference here is that I have always chosen the MS Intellimouse
option, as in the past this was the only only that got my scroll wheel
to work on my normal wheel button mouses, I'll give it a try and see
what happens.

p.s I have noticed that the scroll wheel works on the installation
screen at last..cool!!!

Cheers

Mark