RE: Optical mouse bounces around screen

A huge thanks to both Elton and Phillip

To be honest when I first saw the mail about the colour of the mouse
mat, I laughed my head off, then figured it was worth ago, as the one
I'm using is a black dell mat, so I'm now using my nice false pine desk
as the mouse pad and voila, so far its working perfectly.

I must apologise for laughing at first, as it did seem rather a silly
and mad suggestion, but it worked, and all I can say is *Thank you* very
much, this has been driving me mad for about 5 months, the mat would of
been the last thing I figured.

They should put a heath warning on the box's about dark mouse mats, as I
had two optical mouses (mice's or whatever), now I only have one thanks
to mr scissors :)

Mark