Re: viewing/editing files at SMB locations

OK ... I think what I am seeing is normal. The
file '.Trash-jason' is exactly what is says it is -
a trash or recycle 'bin' if I may call it that. Files
you delete on the share get recorded here and placed in
your local recycle bin. (That's nifty - my windows 2000
machine didn't do that!)

A process needs to run in memory in order to make this
happen, but I don't know why such a process would still
be attached to my mount command. Still haven't figured that
one out!

Jay