Re: Troubleshooting.

At least you read beyond Linux handbooks. I suppose you know the one about the two philosophers and the
black and white swans?

"Enlightenment " and "Nirvana"? They are dead trees to fasten a donkey to. The
scriptures? They are bits of paper to wipe mud from your face. The four merits and ten steps? They are
ghosts in their graves. What can these things have to do with you becoming free?  --Te-shan

A monk asked Ts'ao-shan: "What is the most prized thing in the world?"
     "A dead cat!" Ts'ao-shan responded.
     "Why is it so prized?" asked the monk.
     "Because no one thinks of its value," the master replied. --Zen mondo
One doubts he meant a literal cat.

A  fisherman went fishing in  a pond where lived three fishes, one dumb, one smart, one very smart.
The very smart one saw the bait, jumped on and wriggled like crazy.
" Oh, that's an odd one," said the fisherman, and threw it back
The only smart one saw the commotion and asked: "What gives?". So the very smart fish  explained and the
smarty did as told.
"hmm" said the fisherman and threw him back too.
By that time the dumb one noticed and both of them had to demonstrate what to do.
Whereupon the Fisherman said "They must all be like that", tucked it in his bag and went home for
breakfast.  ---Sufi parable.

Thanks for the advice about empty ponds. Musta bin poll=uted

No empuje a gente más allá de sus límites, impuesto ni natural
Aucune fiche ne correspond aux critères de recherche utilisés.
No hem trobat cap paraula que coincideixi exactament amb
Aquí teniu les paraules alfabèticament més properes.

Pooh knew what he meant, but, being a Bear of Very Little Brain, couldn't think of the words. --The
House At Pooh Corner.

him.