Re: Red Hat 9 -- April 7th -- Price & Compatibility?

On Sat, Mar 29, 2003 at 01:24:29PM -0500, Colburn wrote:
> OK, RedHat will try to resolve the many flaws in RH8 with their new
> release, RH9 on April 7th.
>
> Any idea what they will charge retail for this?

Red Hat Linux 9 has not yet been announced.  It will be announced on
Monday, and not too long after that I expect that the retail stores will
announce their pricing.  Be patient.

> (I also paid for my RH8 release, though considering the hundreds of
> wasted hours trying to get it to do what it promised to do I feel as
> though I am due a refund and more.  Sigh.)

Feel free to download Red Hat Linux 9 for free if you don't think you
are getting value for the retail version.

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts@xxxxxxxxxx