installing Red Hat 8.0 on a system with 2 processors and 3 SCSIhard drives...

I work for a school and we've been given an HP Kayak server:

	2 500 mhz cpu's
	3 9 gig SCSI hard drives

I can see the cpu's and hard drives in the BIOS, but the installer only
sees one hard drive and I think just one cpu.  The SCSI driver is loaded
without error messages during the install.

Does Red Hat 8.0 Professional support multiple cpu's and SCSI hard
drives?  If so, what am I doing wrong and if not, what a bummer!

Thanks in advance,
steve
--
Steve Strong