Re: Web Based Newsreader

On Fri, 2003-02-07 at 18:42, Mike Vanecek wrote:
> [...]
------
IMP - mail
Kronolith - calendar
Nag - task list
Horde - basic framework

Horde is required - all others are optional / built upon horde framework
& API

I heavily recommend IMP and having IMP handle authentication (typically
against IMAP server) but if you have LDAP, or actually want to use an
sql database for users/password authentication then use Horde to
authenticate.

Web site seems fine / normal - I don't see any problems

Craig