Re: Web Based Newsreader

I use phpgroupware (phpgroupware.org). It is a php web based groupware app.  The
apps are setup as modules so you can select which ones are shown for each individual
user

Anyway, it has a nntp reader ... you may also find the calendar, addressbook,
todo,notes, and email are to your liking (I don't use many of the other modules that
are available)