Re: Kill app

> If you have the XFree86-tools package installed, you can quickly kill a
> windowed app using xkill. Hit Alt+F2 to bring up the Run Program dialog,
> and enter "xkill" (without the quotes). Your cursor will turn into a
> crosshair-like image - just position it anywhere in the window of the
> offending application and hit the left mouse button (the right mouse
> button will get rid of xkill without terminating anything). If it's
> Evolution you're killing, you'll also want to run "killev" from a
> command line to terminate all of the assorted  background processes that
> evolution runs.

Ok maybe I am LOST w/ this whole thread now.

Is this whole thing about away to kill apps???

Look at I think it is the new RH system monitor, this kills apps great.

If you want more of a CTRL-ALT-DELETE functionality, someone write a panel
app or something of that nature to make it work that way.

(Once a