Re: Why no 'Kill App'??

> On Thu, Dec 26, 2002 at 02:09:04PM -0800, David Durst wrote:
>>
>> It is not a bad thing, it is desired.  But in a place I like
>> to call reality 99% of the people on this planet will never
>> be in the smart, wise or anything like that category.
>
> 94% of that group uses Windows, and for a reason. They cater to that
> kind of thing. The decisions are all made ahead of time.

I agree w/ those users being on windows, but I believe 8.0 was an attempt
at making a entry into the corporate desktop market.

If linux is to gain market share w/ the corporate desktop the the
agruement/response of learn the command line is not valid.

I think w/ RH 8.0 the community has taken a step in the right direction
but what I hear being said is that ALL users need to be catered to not
just the newbie or the expert.  Some middle ground needs to be provided.

That is just my 2 cents.