Re: Why no 'Kill App'??

> On Thu, Dec 26, 2002 at 01:15:13PM -0800, David Durst wrote:
>>
>> Wouldn't it be simplier if RH came out w/ multiple distros for
>> different types of users?
>
> No it wouldn't. What we need is different types of users who can
> handle simple, basic configuration. Merry xmas and may the fat man be
> carrying plenty of clues in his sack for one and for all.

Ok, this is a great arguement.
Lets hope the users get more intellegent!!!
HA we have been wanting that since the dawn of the PC.

I agree that if you are a Admin or an Advanced user that
changing a WM isn't a big issue.

But there are plenty of people that are not newbies and are not experts
that stand somewhere in between and don't want to be a expert.  I believe
I refer to them as POWER USERS.  But I can not reasonably expect
these people to learn the command line.

The answer of the user getting smarter is not acceptable.