Why no "Kill App"??

	It used to be -- in RH 7.2, anyway -- when something got
hung up, that you could right-click on its little spot on the
panel, whatever that's called, and along with choices like
Maximize, Minimize, etc., you got one for Kill App. Very useful for
us subtechnoids, who don't have command line kills at our finger
tips. I hope very much that this is some kind of oversight, or
well-meaning paternalistic wrongness ("protect the poor little user
from herself"), which will be rectified in Phoebe. Any point in
saying so on the phoebe list, or is it already too late for that?
And if so, how do I file an RFE -- or more properly a Request For
Re-Enhancement??
--
RR 'Beartooth' Neuswanger <karhunhammas (at) lserv.com>
Double Retiree, Linuxer's Apprentice, Curmudgeon On Line