Re: Install on Adaptec 2740 - No hard drives found

One last note:

Tried running autoboot from dos. Looks like it's going ok, then gives me
the following lines:

   EXT2-fs: unable to read superblock
   Cramfs: wrong magic
   FAT: unable to read boot sector
   isofs_read_super: bread failed, dev=09:02, iso_blk num=16, block=32

It's official now: I'm stumped.

Thanks for any assistance.

Joe Trent