Re: Install on Adaptec 2740 - No hard drives found

An update - made a driver disk from the rh 8.0 cdrom: \dos\utils\rawrite
drvblock.img a:

Trying to install it,I get a message that it failed to mount the driver
disk - not a valid driver disk for this version.

I noticed someone else with the same problem posting here (Subject:
Installing RH8.0).

What would we be doing wrong?

Thanks,

Joe Trent