Install on Adaptec 2740 - No hard drives found

Hey,

I installed 8.0 on one machine and had no problem. Installing it on an
ALR P90 upgraded to 200mhz with an Adaptec 2740 Eisa controller, the
installation program tells me that it can't find any hard disks and lets
me select a driver. I selected the 2740, etc., driver (AIC7xxx). The
install proceeded until partition time when I got the message:

"An error has occurred - no valid devices were found on which to create
new file systems. Please Check your hardware for the cause of this
problem."

Windows works fine, RH 6.0 worked fine. Is there something missing from
the install cd (purchased, pro version)? Can I make a driver disk?

Thanks,
Joe Trent