Re: PHP & Apache 2.0

Ah good question I just found this one out the other day also. It sould work if
you have the php.conf in that /etc/httpd/conf.d. But I have a question about
this, and it goes along with the original question of this thread. I don't see
a load module line anywhere in the httpd.conf file. Is Apache doing a little
bit of a new thing with the conf file? How does it know that php is there, is
it in the httpd.conf file to look in the conf.d directory for modules and load
them? Just curious.

Thanx