Re: PHP & Apache 2.0

Just include the file in your httpd.conf file, like this:

Include conf.d/php.conf

That's it. :)  Though I imagine this is easier when it's documented. :/

brian.

On Fri, 2002-10-25 at 10:55, Ryan McDougall wrote:
> Ah good question I just found this one out the other day also. It sould work if
> you have the php.conf in that /etc/httpd/conf.d. But I have a question about
> this, and it goes along with the original question of this thread. I don't see
> a load module line anywhere in the httpd.conf file. Is Apache doing a little
> bit of a new thing with the conf file? How does it know that php is there, is
> it in the httpd.conf file to look in the conf.d directory for modules and load
> them? Just curious.
>
> Thanx
> --- Thomas Vander Stichele <thomas@urgent.rug.ac.be> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > > Hi,
> > > the default installation doesn't include PHP in the httpd conf
> > > Is there an easy way to enable it, or do I have to recompile apache and
> > > PHP?
> > > greetz
> >
> > You sure it doesn't work ? the php.conf file now lives in
> > /etc/httpd/conf.d
> >
> > Thomas
> >
> > --
> >
> > The Dave/Dina Project : future TV today ! - http://davedina.apestaart.org/
> > <-*- thomas (dot) apestaart (dot) org -*->
> > I'll take
> > a quiet life a handshake
> > of carbon monoxide
> > <-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->
> > URGent, the best radio on the Internet - 24/7 ! - http://urgent.rug.ac.be/
> >

> > --

Brian K. Jones
System Administrator
Dept. of Computer Science, Princeton University
jonesy@cs.princeton.edu
http://www.linuxlaboratory.org
http://phat.sourceforge.net
Voice: (609) 258-6080