PHP/SNMP implementation on 8.

Hi,

I was doing some development at home, and in testing my code, which uses
the built-in SNMP functionality in PHP, I got some really strange errors
in my Apache log.  Something suggesting that the snmp.o that's being
used by php doesn't understand the specific 'write' call that php is
making.  Has anyone seen this?  Is there a fix?  Everything is stock
Psyche installation by the way.  The only functions I'm using in the
code I was testing were snmpget() and snmpwalk()

Thanks.
--

Brian K. Jones
System Administrator