Re: > Re: Reasonable KDE menu structure? (Havoc Pennington)

HP> Well, not really.

It's 100% breakage here; not a single panel icon has survived.  Since
the desktop files are no longer in /usr/share/applnk and some of them
have changed names, I don't see how there could be another other than
complete breakage unless something is supposed to automatically
convert things.

HP> It's called a "configuration file" because you edit it to change
HP> configuration. They're called "defaults" because you can change
HP> them.

And release notes and documentation are called that because?  Can you
at least understand why an admin might become exasperated?

HP> Sorry for trying to help with your question,

Hmmm.  I complimented the design, but I questioned the way Red Hat
made use of it.  Just how much criticism am I supposed to avoid?

 - J<