> Re: Reasonable KDE menu structure? (Havoc Pennington)

> Edit /etc/X11/desktop-menus/applications.menu.
>
> I'll append the per-folder-Extras version. To have no extras at all
> just drop all the Extras folder parts and the X-Red-Hat-Base stuff.
>
> Havoc

You do not really think that my KDE Desktop would get reasonable menu
stuctures (in the meaning of: like Kde menustructure in the common sense and
delivered by source or other distributors) if I kill the only remaining way
to find them without rebuilding it myself?
Everything from '/usr/applnks' except some costum installed was removed
through the update and (some) installed newly inside the fantastic Extra
menu.
So please give a link to some documentation about what was changed in question
of the destroyed KDE menues (and panel-icons etc. too) and the way
'/etc/X11/desktop-menus/applications.menu'  works .
I accept your try to unify the behavior of the desktops but this has to be
well documented or it is a failure.
Michael