Re: Beta testing Linux (was: Re: vmware on RH 8.0)

I see where you coming from, but that's the extra work included for what?
As I am quite generous to donate time for testing I still think that a
straight
upgrade path should be possible, especially with a sophisticated
packager like
RPM....

On another box I upgarded debian unstable to stable with apt-get
upgrade... No tweaks
necessary.

My bottom line here is not my personal feeling about this, it's about
handling. Kickstart
is great for large deployments, no questions asked.

Bernd