Re: reiser4 inclusion?

Hello,
I don't know the background of OntoLabs and even when I googled and
read something in teh archives, I haven't learned much. I would like
to ask a few questions.
1. @Christian: have you done any actual development or have you just
renamed the filesystem, created a webpage with feature highlight and
gave no credit to original developers except for NOT explicitly
renaming the files you are mirroring? In the text there is no mention
of Reiser4 even though it in fact is Reiser4. Why?
2. @Christian: What did you have in mind when you set the page up?
What features were you going to work on if Edward cooperated with you
(as you say he refused to; I don't know the history so please excuse
me everybody)? For instance there are three things I'm missing in
reiser4: defragmentation tool, resize tool, xattrs. I haven't learned
from the text what YOU wanted to work on.
3. Everybody else: Could you please point me somewhere I can read
about this whole history? I believe that Edward and others have good
reasons to act the way they do (and I think they have the full right
to), but I would really like to read on this.

Hope I didn't offended anybody and BTW it would actually help to have
a stable hosting for wiki/trac or something that like system and a
centralized place for the tools, it's manuals, some howtos, roadmap,
todo and this kind of stuff. kernel.org is not exactly the best place
for this AFAIK. Just my two cents.

al-Quaknaa