reiser4 inclusion?

With still no project page in sight, I find it hard to track[0] the
progress of the work being towards an inclusion of reiser4 into
mainline. Unable to help out with real code, I look at the
reiser4-for-2.6.29 diffstat (sans the fs/reiser4 parts!) and see:

 Documentation/Changes                         |   12
 Documentation/filesystems/reiser4.txt         |   75
 fs/Kconfig                                    |    1
 fs/Makefile                                   |    1
 fs/buffer.c                                   |    9
 fs/fs-writeback.c                             |    5
 include/linux/fs.h                            |    3
 include/linux/mm.h                            |    2
 mm/filemap.c                                  |    4
 mm/page-writeback.c                           |   48

So, with 4 of them being "just" documentation and build magic, I take
it that we're 6 files and less than 100 lines of code away from at least
putting this file system into the new staging/ tree perhaps?

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Christian.

[0] http://tinyurl.com/dexfq9
--
An autographed picture of Bruce Schneier is all you need to securely wipe any
hard-drive.