Re: reiser4 inclusion?

Dear Christian;
You wrote:
With still no project page in sight,
Under the label of my company and taking the full risk of losing reputation, in contrast to other well known Linux distributions and former supporters of R....4 fs which (partly) jumped off the train, I made the following offers in the past:
1. Support the R4 fs under the name R4.
2. Set up a project page or, on the wish of the developement community, a wiki. 3. Under an other name, which I've choosen and I'm not allowed to name in this mailinglist, I've have even developed another kind of file system.

The results were:
To 1.: No echo.
To 2.: No replay.
To 3.: I got a kindly "Go away" advice.
And to give it the rest: I do have alternatives and if some persons think, that they can gain something by their destructive attitude, than I have to say: Okay, have a nice day.

Being constructive, I think we need a new projcet management, maybe a new maintainer, or some bytes for archiving the digital waste.
I find it hard to track[0] the progress of the work being towards an inclusion of reiser4 into mainline. Unable to help out with real code, I look at the reiser4-for-2.6.29 diffstat (sans the fs/reiser4 parts!) and see:

Documentation/Changes | 12 Documentation/filesystems/reiser4.txt | 75 fs/Kconfig | 1 fs/Makefile | 1 fs/buffer.c | 9 fs/fs-writeback.c | 5 include/linux/fs.h | 3 include/linux/mm.h | 2 mm/filemap.c | 4 mm/page-writeback.c | 48 So, with 4 of them being "just" documentation and build magic, I take it that we're 6 files and less than 100 lines of code away from at least putting this file system into the new staging/ tree perhaps?

Thoughts?
I found it more and more jokeless, what is going on around this fs.
Btw.: I can't and I won't follow the claims and resitances made by Al Viro and other hard core coders against R4 and HFS+, especially the arguments in the hardlink subject.
Thanks,
Christian.

[0] http://tinyurl.com/dexfq9
Sincerely