RE: managing passwords

> If you know roots password, then you know everything!  ;)  Just kidding.
>
> Brad Sites

That was my original thought as well . Which is why I was wondering why he
had to know so many.  Then it occurred to me that several apps may have
various passwords also.  Like Oracle server, firewall, ColdFusion server,
apache, netscape, etc...  So on second thought I could see the number of
passwords increasing to at least 10.  Add to that 3rd parties.  Yahoo mail,
network solutions account, ebay ,paypal, webhosting company, etc..

Nice name by the way.  If you and Lucy Webb (Kevin Pollack's wife) were
married and you hypenated you could be Brad Webb-Sites

har har
:)
Ben Y