Re: it's so disappointing

Well if I am going to have to pay for server software, I think I''l be moving to OS X server....
-Scott

On Nov 5, 2003, at 7:32 PM, Ed Wilts wrote:

What I'm surprised by is the large sentiment that Red Hat has given up.
For those of us, and I'm hoping that it was large percentage of us, that
bought RHN subscriptions, Red Hat Professional Workstation is an
excellent platform to go to.

Claiming that the Macintosh is inferior to Windows because most people use Windows is like saying that all other restaurants are inferior to McDonald's