it's so disappointing

It's so disappointing to me the RedHat announcement, I became aware of it
just today.
I've been using it for a period of one year and a half and i was hoping by
this time to go deeper in it, but it doesn't seem to be the case.
I guess Microsoft should be pretty happy now.
Fedora, oh fedora seems a nice experimenting platform, but it is not nice
for users anymore, it's nice for RedHat Inc, which can experiment its future
business products.

I am still confused and not yet decided what to do now, but I am seriously
thinking on moving to Debian or some other open source platform.

It is so dissapointing .......
RedHat betrayed opensource

Who knows maybe tomorrow RedHat Inc. decides to stop sponsoring Fedora and
does the same thing as it did with RedHat.

At my point of view redhat should have waited to do such a move at least one
more year.

bye bye redhat linux.