Re: Red Hat Professional Workstation

At 11:33 AM 11/4/2003, cajun wrote:
Hey Ed,

Can you tell me where I can buy a copy of RHPW???? or point me to someplace on-line ?? Sure would appreciate it!!! I have been doing some searching and have only found reference to RH9. This I already have. I bought the box version plus the RHN subscription. I would rather stick with RH even if I do have to purchase it, this I don't mind. It beats buying MicroBlows, which is a heck of a lot more!!!!!!

Thanks!!

Lee Perez

Lee, to buy RHPW you might want to try going to http://www.redhat.com. After all, they are the ones who make it. I personally don't buy it in the stores. I always download it from RedHat after/before purchasing it. Then I burn the ISO's to disk. You can get a boxed version of RHPW by buying the "Standard Edition" instead of the "Basic Edition".

Steve