Re: FAQ

Hi Guys,

	The FAQ is still available but I guess that it would work on the basis
of what people want on the FAQ, its something that desperately needs
input, I haven't received any questions or answers for addition to the
RedHat FAQ so its been rather difficult to announce to this list there
is an FAQ update.

	So please send in questions and I will make sure that they get put in
and are in place for users coming in to look at the FAQ.

	Cheers,

	Aly.