Re: Wifi switch not working, linux on IdeaPad S205

Hi Florian,

於 五,2011-06-17 於 17:03 +0200,Florian Heyer 提到:
> On 17.06.2011 15:09, Joey Lee wrote:
> > Could you pleas share the dmidecode information to me? just need:
> > 	dmidecode > dmidecode.log
> >

> No problem, see attachment.
>
> > I want to generate a acer-wmi patch to test AMW0 method on your machine.
> >
> > For IdeaPad S205, this case is too special for acer machines, I still
> > thought that will be better support it in ideapad-laptop. But, we can
> > test on acer-wmi first.
>
> To me it seems logical to solve the problem in ideapad-laptop and not in
> acer-wmi as the laptop is obviously of ideapad type :)
> I will be happily testing patches to solve the issue.
>

> regards

Could you please help to file a bug on kernel bugzilla for this issue?
	https://bugzilla.kernel.org/

That will be good for collect all information and attached dmi, dsdt on
the bug, and don't need dig mail loop.

Thank's
Joey Lee