possible bug in ZRTP implementation - SRTP replay check failed!

Hi Werner,

I've done some more testing, and the strange behaviour continues. This time
I tried from a Jitsi client calling to an Android 4.2.2 running on 3G
Indeed it seems like CSip crashes, although it may just be dropping the
registration and re-registering. It all happens very fast.
As you can see, the logging stops suddenly when the call drops/csip crashes.

I've uploaded the PJSIP logs here <http://pastebin.com/0xfVN2QN>and also
the corresponding logcat logs here <http://pastebin.com/WRzrF1sg>.
Earlier today (not in the logs I'm posting) I managed to have a 6 minute
conversation before the inevitable happened (and the logs do show the SRTP
replay error messages). But usually the conversation never even reaches 1
minute.

I hope you can make some sense of this.

Thanks

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 6:54 AM, Werner Dittmann <Werner.Dittmann at t-online.de