possible bug in ZRTP implementation - SRTP replay check failed!

Hmmm - this looks suspicious :-) . An automatic re-registration could mean
that CSipSimple automatically restarts. I know of another VoIP client that
performs an auto-restart in case it crashes. Such a restart happens quite
fast and is often barely noticeable.

I cannot reproduce the problem here, thus can you check/see if CSipSimple
just crashes and performs a automatic restart? If this is the case than we
can try to get the Android logfies from the devices and analyse them.

Werner

<SNIP ---- SNAP>

Werner Dittmann    Werner.Dittmann at t-online.de
Tel +49 173 44 37 659