possible bug in ZRTP implementation - SRTP replay check failed!

Hello list,

I've researched this issue quite a bit before posting it here, so I'm now
fairly confident this bug/issue is with PJSIP's implementation of ZRTP and
not an Android or CSipSimple issue.

In a nutshell, as I reported in CSipSimple's issue tracker here
http://code.google.com/p/csipsimple/issues/detail?id=2378 , all my ZRTP
enabled calls crash after a few seconds with the log full of these error
messages:

"zrtp_android.c !ZRTP warning message: Dropping packet because SRTP
replay check failed!"

I don't see anyone reporting the issue here, and I believe CSip
basically uses PJSIP's code for its ZRTP and SRTP implementation, so I
think the root of the problem lies in PJSIP.

I've experimented with different phones (Samsung S3 LTE running 4.2.2
as well as Sony Xperia running stock 4.0.4) and the crashes always
occur with ZRTP. Plain old (SDES based) SRTP calls are fine though.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help or if you need more
logs and/or info.

Thanks,

Privus