[SOLVED] Re: PJSIP 1.7 iphone port - remote echo issue with speaker phone

Hi Even Andre,

The EC was reported to work well with SDK 3.x but not with SDK 4.x
(regardless of the iOS version --> you can help trying to verify this
by compiling with SDK 3.2 and running it on iOS 4.1). Just FYI, the
iphone audio driver source that you mentioned was also written before
SDK and iOS 4.x came out. Feel free to test and experiment with it and
let us know if you manage to get some progress, it will definitely be
of tremendous help to us and others experiencing the same problem.

Currently we are working on the video feature and hopefully we can
revisit the EC issue once we are done (also because by that time, iOS
4.x should have already been more widely used).

Here's the bug report ticket number: 117944557

Best regards,
Ming