[SOLVED] Re: PJSIP 1.7 iphone port - remote echo issue with speaker phone

Hi Rob,

Glad that you finally solved the problem. Thanks for the report and to
follow up on this issue, we have created a ticket:
https://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/1113
to investigate whether there is a problem with the EC when using SDK 4.

Cheers,
Ming