PJSIP 1.7 iphone port - remote echo issue with speaker phone

Hi Rob,

Yes, it is. I tried using SDK 3.2 on an iPhone 2G running iOS 3.1.2
and SDK 4 on an iPhone 3GS running iOS 4.0.2 and the echo suppressor
seemed to work fine. So honestly, I don't know what may have caused
the echo suppressor not working on your side, but my guess is it may
be due to the SDK and iOS compatibility issue (there was a report that
echo cancellation doesn't work using SDK 4 on an iPad running iOS 3.x
but works fine using SDK 3.x).

Regards,
Ming