S60: rconnection (reconnect & call timeout)

Hi.

Thank you for responding Benny.
The problem was HTTPS connection (Qt's QNetworkRequest has some issues
it seems -> switched to orodinary HTTP and it works now).

Now I'm having a different problem with the connection (I'm already
using pj_symbianos_set_connection_status() ).
If I disconnect the network connection through menus (Nokia X6), the
connmon immediately fires and reconnects.
If I disable the AP (using a wifi router as access point) or walk far
enough to loose the signal, the phone soon informs that wireless
connection was lost, but connmon doesn't detect this. Only after 2
minutes had passed, the application unfreezes and connmon fires. This is
probably not a pjsip problem, but I'm hoping someone will share a solution.

Furthermore during the same call (B side - which still has its own wifi
connection, but no more voice data is passed to it) the call never
disconnects or timeouts (this is allways after A call looses connection).

Best regards,
Tine